- Database Development
- Database Upgrade
- Microsoft® Access Assistance – We can teach you how to update your own Access database system!
Database Applications and Language Expertise
- Microsoft© Access
- Visual Basic
- SQL Server
- Power Automate
- Scripting and Automation
- MS Project
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- SAP Crystal Reports
- Power BI
- XL Stat
Create a New Database
- Initial Consultation to create a blueprint of your database is done at no charge. During the consultation, we will gather the following:
- Samples of your current forms (data collection, ledger sheets, reports, etc.)
- Wish list of tasks you want the database to perform
- Proposal Presentation outlining costs, time frames and the database structure
- Database Development takes place on site to provide us with input and access to you and your staff
- Database Testing – once the database is developed, we thoroughly test it on your equipment and train your staff for up to six hours.
- Transition to a newer software and reap the benefits of the most recent technology.
- Move from different software or an older version of Microsoft® Access to the most current Microsoft® Access.
- Rewrite macros or code in older databases so that your database works the way you are used to.
- And as long as you’re upgrading, let’s talk about a wish list so you can take advantage of the advanced features of the your new software.
Microsoft® Access Assistance
Brice Cohey can supplement your knowledge of Access by producing additional programming or providing assistance in the different phases of database development.
Seagate Crystal Reports
Crystal is a report writing tool that interfaces well with Microsoft® Access, greatly improving the report writing capabilities of your database. Brice Cohey can incorporate this into your existing or new database and train your staff on how to best utilize Crystal reports.